Books read by me in 2023 so far
1. The New Wilderness by Diane Cook
2. Marple: Twelve New Stories by Lucy Foley, Val McDermid, et al.
3. She and Her Cat by Makoto Shinkai
Recommending other books
1. Pine by Francine Toon
2. The Haunting Season by Bridget Collins, Natasha Pulley, et al.
3. The Lost Words by Robert Macfarlane
4. Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
5. The Binding by Bridget Collins
6. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous by Ocean Vuong
Also, check out the works of Lisa Jewell.